Anatomy of a Perfect Listing
The old school advice (that you still hear from time to time) is to find a product with high demand and low competition. I call that a “Unicorn”. Why, because it doesn’t exist.
The Amazon Marketplace is extremely competitive. If you want to be successful in your Amazon business, you need to learn to be competitive in a crowded market! One way to do that is to have a kick-butt product page.
Here are the components
- Great Main Image
- Great Lifestyle Images
- Keyword rich Title, that really draws attention
- Awesome Bullet Points, with high keyword utilization
- Great Description, easy to read, keyword rich
The objective is to
- Use all the right keywords to show up in the search results.
- Present all the right words and images to get customers to click.
- Have all the right words and images (and reviews) to get the customer to buy.
You do that by building an awesome Product Page.
If you’re not an expert, hire one!